Total Quality Management
In today's world where customer satisfaction and competitiveness are a function of quality levels, individuals with the capacity to successfully implement Total Quality Management (TQM), represent a priceless asset to any organisation. This course exposes participants to contemporary knowledge and techniques of TQM. These would in turn enable the participant to articulate and implement quality improvement processes in the workplace in line with the philosophy of total quality management.
On completion, participants would be able to:
- appreciate the basics of TQM;
- understand the essentials of customer satisfaction;
- create successful systems for employee involvement;
- develop strategies for continuous process improvement;
- apply the five-phase approach of TQM implementation; and
- utilize basic tools for quality improvement.
The following topics will be covered in the training:
1. Fundamentals of TQM
2. Leadership and TQM
3. Managing customer expectations
4. Enabling employee involvement
5. Continuous process improvement
6. Basic TQM tools
8. The TQM implementation model
General Management and Responsible Leadership
Who Should Attend:
The course will benefit supervisors, managers and anyone with an interest in quality improvement.