Certificate course in Fleet Management
This introductory course assists delegates to gain a basic understanding of fleet management principles including vehicle utilisation, whole of life costs, tendering, vehicle maintenance and regulatory requirements.
After completion of the course delegates will have knowledge and understanding of:
- the different elements of fleet management
- the role-players and stakeholders in the fleet business
- how to manage a fleet effectively
The course covers the following:
1. Introduction to the fleet industry
2. General fleet management functions and operations (selection, procurement, cost management, etc)
3. Procurement, contract management and tenders risk management
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Who Should Attend:
Persons involved with or managing fleets, fleet managers and transport officers.